Online banking is growing in Nigeria and many banks are now moving in that direction. Aside the use of the ATM and USSD code, bank app has become a growing means of transferring money. Today, we shall be looking at the Fidelity Bank app, its features and how to download and install the app.
Fidelity Bank like every other bank in the country and also launched their own app, to making banking experience, easy for customers. The app comes with tons of features to aid banking transactions while on the go. With the bank app, users can perform transactions and manage their bank account from their mobile device.
- Transfer to accounts in any Bank in Nigeria
- Transfer to your other accounts in exactly one click, no token required
- Biometric/Fingerprint Authentication for easier login
- View all your accounts (Current, Savings, Fixed Deposit, Domiciliary and Card accounts)
- Personalize your profile, change your picture as desired with lovely selfies
- Maintain/Manage beneficiaries for Funds Transfer, Bills Payment and Airtime purchases
- Receive In-App messages on new features, quick tips and promotional offers.
- Top up your mobile phone or that of your family, friends and other loved ones
- Pay your bills, such as DSTV, GoTV, PHCN, mobile post-paid bills, SWIFT, Smile and more.
- Perform your Fidelity Credit Card repayments
- Generate account statement
- Search, book and pay for international and local flights
- More self-services
- Locate nearest Bank branches or ATM service points
Where To Download The Fidelity Bank App?
Click the download button below to get the app for your Android phone.
- Application Name: Fidelity Bank App
- App Size: MB
- Android Requirement: android 4 and Above
- Developer: Fidelity Bank Plc
How To Install The App?
- Download the app from the link above, then install and open the app.
- Next is to sign in if you are existing credentials. If you are a new customer, then you have to register.
- Follow the onscreen instructions and get your verification code.